A First in Our New Blog Home!

Thanks to my technophile buddy Dudley, I am now set up on this blog spot. I still have a lot to learn, but it looks pretty easy. We started blogging before there was a word "blog" so I am sure it is easier than what we have been doing. Anyway, make sure you bookmark the site. I'll keep the old one for the sake of journaling history. The URL address may not come up in your browser since you got here from my other webpage so here is the address for you to bookmark: http://saxonreport.blogspot.com
We are still somewhat confused about the best thing to do for Paul this next week. Because his symptoms have steadily improved each day, we have decided (for the moment) that we will forego starting the new therapy on Monday. We should be getting results from the bonemarrow tests early this next week. If there is disease detected, it would be the first hard evidence that we have some progressive disease. If negative we'll wait on the MIBG results to see what we get there. This has been one of the hardest decision times for us since we started all this three years ago. Please continue to pray for Paul and all the decisions we have to make.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home