Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Despise Positive Cultures

But...that's what the report says this morning about the blood test on Paul from yesterday. I'm hoping that it's a false positive which isn't uncommon, but at the very least this finding has Paul staying hospitalized longer as more cultures get done, and getting antibiotics. The good news is that he is feeling really good. When I talked to Leigh, they had just returned from radiation, and Paul was anxiously awaiting his Sonic food delivery (thanks Nicole!). If after the doc comes by there is anything new to report, I'll update. Pray on...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the parallel universe thing. This was our first experience with positive cultures. It was hard to believe since Anna felt so good.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear this news. I pray God is your strength as you put one foot in front of the other, faithfully doing all you can do for your little boy. It's hard to imagine God's loving him more than you and Leigh do, but He does. I pray for you.
lk

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home