Sofa day
Paul had a couple of good hours this morning before settling onto the sofa to sleep the day away. He did not have a good night since he threw up a few times and complained of various pains. I'm not sure what to make of the pain; it's still the migratory type. His g-button still bothers him too. Basically, he isn't feeling good like I had expected him to by now.
We still have some thinking to do on which drug to use starting later this week. We are leaning towards Rapamycin (for you NB fighter-parents out there), but nothing is settled. I would like to start something though. Again, please pray against pain, upset stomach, and that we can figure out which drug would be best at this stage of the game.
We still have some thinking to do on which drug to use starting later this week. We are leaning towards Rapamycin (for you NB fighter-parents out there), but nothing is settled. I would like to start something though. Again, please pray against pain, upset stomach, and that we can figure out which drug would be best at this stage of the game.

3 Comments:
Keeping you all in my prayers. I ask God to give you the answers that you need to benefit Paul. I also ask that HE ease Paul's pain. I ask that HE place HIS healing hands on your Mom.
Blessings,
D. Lightfoot
Is that the same as Rapamune? Anna takes that for her new liver--in addition to everything else. We are having a few good moments mixed in with couch time as well. Remember, we are not alone. There is one who walks through the fire with us.
Love,
Marlo
My prayers and love continue to be with you. The Saxon Family is always in my heart.
Post a Comment
<< Home