Green



Like mine, Paul's favorite color was green. I found these photos of Paul with a "green face" while looking through some old photos the other day. These photos were taken by a friend of mine (on his cell phone) when the three of us were eating a snack in the food court at Union Station in Washington D.C. That was a great trip, and seeing these photos brought back some fun memories for me.

2 Comments:
Hey there Leigh, I just thought I would stop and let you know that Cryslyn and I have kept up to date on this page and check it every single day. I know it could not have been the same, but I hope your family enjoyed themselves at Six Flags! I love the Green pics of Paul they are too cute! I am glad they brought back good memories for you! Cryslyn and I still think of Paul everytime we play Skip Bo, and we always wind up talking about Paul and laughing, and I think that is great that even after the fact he can still make us laugh! I just wanted you to know that we are still praying for you and your family, and we are keeping up with you, so PLEASE continue to update! Hope to hear from you soon!
Ashley & Cryslyn
cp:cryslyn
Perfect pics for Earth Week!!!
Sweet Sweet Paulie!!
Post a Comment
<< Home