Happy Birthday Paul!!!

Today, Paul would be celebrating turning 10 years old. It's hard to understand that he has been gone now for more than three years. In our dreams, he is here with us and anxiously looking forward to his huge birthday party with plenty of Dr. Pepper, a NASCAR cake and lots of presents to open. We miss you Paulie!

5 Comments:
We celebrate my late brother's birthday each year with cake & storytelling. Praying for you guys today.
I love it when you post pictures of Paul. : ) Happy Birthday, sweet boy.
I didn't forget Sweet Paulie's birthday. I'll never forget it now since my baby Hudson was born on the 17th last year. I had prayed he'd be born on Paul's birthday. :(
Well, neighbor, I'll see you soon. Can't wait for nice weather so we can all hang out! Looking forward to some fun times.
One more thing...I continue to pray for you guys. I know you must miss that sweet boy something awful. I've especially always prayed for you guys everytime I saw you or drove by your house, etc. Well, now with you right behind me, you are getting even more prayers!!! :)
Thinking of you all. Much love from Portland...Allison
Post a Comment
<< Home