Thursday, March 08, 2007

Snowcone time

We've just finished dinner, and Paul noted that our favorite snowcone place is now open. That's where we are headed. Paul had a great day at school today. Whit has come down with a fever and cough though. I hope we are getting close to the end of germ season.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SNOWCONES...YUM!!!
I am so glad that you are feeling better, Paul. I hope that Whit feels better soon so that you all can enjoy a week at home together. I am sending up lots of prayers for you!
God Bless,
Ms. Donna

8:31 PM  
Blogger yoursbecausehis said...

Yeah for school and snowcones and warm spring weather. Whit, get well soon!

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Paul!

So glad that you are feeling better. Hope we get to see you soon!

Love,
Your Sunday School Friends

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home