Home Sweet Home
Well, everyone is home and all together this evening. Praise the LORD! It is good to have all my boys under one roof. Paul and Terrill arrived in Dallas around noon today. At Paul's request, we went to Red Lobster for lunch, but unfortunately, Paul didn't eat. Instead, he threw up (however, he's very good at this and had plenty of time to make it to the bathroom).
Terrill was very pleased with the results of the trip. They got a lot accomplished treatment-wise, and he and Dr. Sholler devised a unique treatment plan just for Paul - one that will be aggressive against the remaining disease, but still has a low enough toxicity to ensure a good quality of life for all of us. I'll let T fill you in on the details later.
As I'm typing this, I'm watching all four of my boys jumping, rolling and playing on the trampoline. Paul is mostly sitting on the edge watching, but just the fact that he is out there in the mix is a thing of beauty. Snow cones at Mr. Snow are in the plans for after dinner. Thank you, Lord, for today...
Terrill was very pleased with the results of the trip. They got a lot accomplished treatment-wise, and he and Dr. Sholler devised a unique treatment plan just for Paul - one that will be aggressive against the remaining disease, but still has a low enough toxicity to ensure a good quality of life for all of us. I'll let T fill you in on the details later.
As I'm typing this, I'm watching all four of my boys jumping, rolling and playing on the trampoline. Paul is mostly sitting on the edge watching, but just the fact that he is out there in the mix is a thing of beauty. Snow cones at Mr. Snow are in the plans for after dinner. Thank you, Lord, for today...

1 Comments:
So glad that everyone is home safe and sound. I ask God to give you all a great weekend together with many trips to the snowcone stand!!
Our God is Good!
Blessings and Prayers,
Ms. Donna
Post a Comment
<< Home