Sunday, May 27, 2007

Escape...for a while

Paul and I escaped on a day pass today for a few hours of fun. It did him well to get out and see the world. Sometimes you can forget that it's out there after a week of hospital life. We also watched a lot of racing on TV and...you guessed it..worked Legos.

Paul is feeling much better. He is beginning to eat small portions of food, and he is off all pain meds for the most part (b/c he isn't in much pain and b/c he has gagged a few times on them). We'll culture his new line tomorrow, and if it's negative I will be mounting an iron-clad case for discharge. Only arguments that contain esoteric medical terms and maladies can stop me. (-: We know you are sending many prayers on our behalf.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I can't begin to understand your needs, I know that God does and that he is all sufficient. I pray for good days with racing, Legos, cartoons, laughter, and food that tastes good. lk

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home