Pain conquered for now
I'm sitting here with Paul watching Eaten Alive on Animal Planet. It's a really creepy program about what happens when parasites and humans meet. Cool. Anyhow, we finally figured out how to conquer Paul's pain. We acquired a PCA pump, and now Paul has a continuous low dose of pain medicine and can also press a button if he hurts. So far it has helped him a lot. He doesn't seem to need the button very often, and he is much more comfortable. That being the case, Paul seems to be content to lie on the sofa, work Lego and watch TV. He did run some errands today with Leigh, and ended up back home with new Legos to work.
Paul has a clinic appt. tomorrow in FW. We'll continue our discussion about treatment options that may still exist. Please keep Paul in your prayers as I know you always do.
Paul has a clinic appt. tomorrow in FW. We'll continue our discussion about treatment options that may still exist. Please keep Paul in your prayers as I know you always do.

5 Comments:
Praise God for controlled pain! I am so happy that Paul felt like getting out to run errands - - and working those Legos, which truly require advanced degrees, in my opinion! We're praying fervently, as always. Thank you for the posting.
Wonderful news! Know that you are so grateful to have a little boy who is not in so much pain all the time. We give God the glory.
We are praying for you all.
Praying for you as always for God to wrap His loving arms around you all and heal little Paul's body...praying even in the wee hours of the night! We love you all.
Niki Edwards
Thank you Lord for controlled pain! Thank you for the power of prayer!
D. Lightfoot
You guys are awesome! I thank God for His presence in your lives and your ability to recognize it. I am continuing to pray for Paul's comfort and healing! GO LEGO!
Melissa
Post a Comment
<< Home