Monday, July 18, 2011

July 14 #4



We spent the last week in Missouri visiting family and friends. Jack took the photo above from the back porch of Leigh's parent's house in Missouri. We have lots of photos of the boys on that porch overlooking a valley in the Ozarks. This one is Jack and Paul probably taken five years ago. Click on it to get an upclose look.

Thanks to all of you who still check this blog that I never update except for important or random occasions. We spent July 14, the 4-year anniversary of Paul's passing, on Table Rock lake with friends doing things Paul would have loved - swimming, boating, learning to wakeboard, jet-skiing, and staying up late.

5 Comments:

Anonymous kristiana said...

Amazing photo. Praying for you all this month--and always. :)

12:46 PM  
Blogger Kim for the Kings said...

I love this photo... Thank you for sharing.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Marlo said...

That's an incredible photo. Love it. Love it.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still pray for y'all. Your journey of faith will not end until Heaven; thank you for continuing to share with us. May God continue to comfort your hearts until the day you are all together again. ~ Julie Anderson

8:29 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Took me a second to focus properly. I love that photo in the photo. Wonderful.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home