Thursday, June 22, 2006

Last Day of Treatment Round 1

I am happy to report that Paul finished up the last day of this first round doing well. He received a dose of Morphine this morning just before the beginning of infusion, and he was without pain throughout the entire infusion. It made a BIG difference. He also had no side effects from the Morphine. So, I think we have learned something here. Fever stayed away until close to the end. Paul was doing well an hour or so after the end of infusion, and was just finishing up a round of SORRY! and other games with the Child Life person when I called a few minutes ago. Now...getting discharged tomorrow...hopefully, blood tests will be normal, no BP issues, and fevers will subside tonight. I guess that is the formula for getting discharged in the next 18-24 hours. Pray on...(-;

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord that so far all is going well. We continue to pray for the doctors, your family, and Paul's complete healing.

bobby

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home