Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Treatment Day 2, Post #2

I just got off the phone with Paul. He said he was feeling better and watching TV. Leigh said that today's treatment was much like yesterday's. The pain and fever showed up about 2 hours in and then dropped off once the infusion was done. He had a dose of Motrin to help head-off the pain/fever, but I think tomorrow we'll do a premedication dose of Morphine to see how it works for him. Your prayers are making a big difference for Paul.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that you have all been in my prayers this week. Specifically praying for good rest for the family as well as the list you gave us. God is faithful

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of prayers coming your way. I hope tomorrow is uneventful and Paul stays as pain free as possible!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying BIG prayers for Paul this week. Thank you for keeping us updated. We will keep praying him (and you guys) through this. Blessings~The Reed family

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home