Not Much has Changed
Paul is getting more pain meds since yesterday (and regularly), and while these are helping some, his stomach continues to be upset, and he has thrown up several times over night. I suppose this could be a reaction to the pain meds or some other side-effect unclassifiable like the others. Fever has subsided since yesterday so that is a move in the right direction if it will stick, and he has never cultured anything. Pain med. dosage increase will help with the pain, but then he gets really sleepy. I guess it's better to sleep than to be in pain. So, that's where things are today. Continue to pray that pain will disappear as will fever, and that all this will come to an end. We patiently wait on the Lord and trust Him to heal and guide.

2 Comments:
I know that God is not a liar and His word said that by His stripes we are healed - so we know that Paul will be fully healed and pain free in the name of Jesus!
Your family is an inspiration to all of us that are out here thinking we have such big problems, when in reality they are so petty compared to yours. My prayers are with Paul and I know God is doing a miraculous work in all of this!
Hang in there. We're still praying and asking the Lord to guide you clearly.
Post a Comment
<< Home