Ways to Help
Dudley here. Those of you wanting to donate your Delta/Continental/Northwest miles to the Saxons, check the Saxon Support Blog link at the right and read the transfer instructions.
Also, I've received a number of emails regarding direct financial support for Terrill and Leigh. You've got two options:
1. Send them a check! Email me and I will reply with their home address: DudleyC@pobox.com
2. If you would like a tax-deductable gift receipt, make your check out to First Baptist Woodway, and put "Saxon Fund" in the memo line. Mail your check to the church at
First Baptist Woodway
101 Ritchie Road
Waco, TX 76712
You will get a year-end giving statement from First Woodway in the new year.
Thanks for all you are doing to support our friends along the way!!!
Also, I've received a number of emails regarding direct financial support for Terrill and Leigh. You've got two options:
1. Send them a check! Email me and I will reply with their home address: DudleyC@pobox.com
2. If you would like a tax-deductable gift receipt, make your check out to First Baptist Woodway, and put "Saxon Fund" in the memo line. Mail your check to the church at
First Baptist Woodway
101 Ritchie Road
Waco, TX 76712
You will get a year-end giving statement from First Woodway in the new year.
Thanks for all you are doing to support our friends along the way!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home