Out and About
Paul is feeling better tonight - Praise God! Terrill said that Paul left the room for the first time today around 5 pm. They went down to the TV room to watch Animal Planet and a few episodes of Sponge Bob. It sounds like the P-man is getting his appetite back: he had more mac and cheese, chicken, and several pieces of ham. I hope it all turns to 100% FAT on his little bones!
When Terrill called, they had just gotten back to their room after roaming around the RM house for over 3 hours. Paul was feeling so good that he was working on his homework (I know that just made Mrs. Chapman smile)!
I don't know how many of you know this, but Paul doesn't like talking on the phone, so having a phone conversation with him is a real treat. You KNOW he's feeling good if he's willing to talk on the phone. Tonight, I took a chance and asked Terrill to ask him if he would talk to me. He said he was too busy doing his homework, but he yelled across the room, "I love you, Mom" so I could hear. Oh, well... I'll take what I can get :-)
"Whom have I in heaven but you? And I desire no one on earth as much as you. My health fails, my spirits droop, yet God remains! He is the strength of my heart; He is mine forever." Ps. 73:25-6
When Terrill called, they had just gotten back to their room after roaming around the RM house for over 3 hours. Paul was feeling so good that he was working on his homework (I know that just made Mrs. Chapman smile)!
I don't know how many of you know this, but Paul doesn't like talking on the phone, so having a phone conversation with him is a real treat. You KNOW he's feeling good if he's willing to talk on the phone. Tonight, I took a chance and asked Terrill to ask him if he would talk to me. He said he was too busy doing his homework, but he yelled across the room, "I love you, Mom" so I could hear. Oh, well... I'll take what I can get :-)
"Whom have I in heaven but you? And I desire no one on earth as much as you. My health fails, my spirits droop, yet God remains! He is the strength of my heart; He is mine forever." Ps. 73:25-6

4 Comments:
Thank you, Leigh, for reminding me of that Psalm. Oh, how true. God bless you in little ways we don't know how to pray for. Rest and peace and comfort and healing, please Dear God.
lk
amen, amen, amen. healing and joy to sweet paul!
A BIG Amen!!! So good to hear that Paul is feeling better!!
More answered prayer!!
God Bless,
D. Lightfoot
Crawford
And all the people said, "AMEN!"Our Father so beautifully says what is within our hearts! I am so grateful for His precious Word! And for all the food that Paul is enjoying now! I can just hear the joy in his heart as he yelled, "I love you, Mom!" You bet, you take anything that you can get!
Rejoicing with you for these precious moments and praying for complete healing.
jan g
Post a Comment
<< Home