Friday, February 23, 2007

Fever=FW

Paul started running a low grade fever last night, but spiked a pretty good one this morning. I am awaiting word from FW, but with his compromised immunity the way it is now, I know the answer..."come on up." So, off we go. I'll post more later. Say those prayers for the boy.

4 Comments:

Blogger yoursbecausehis said...

Praying that they can address the fever in a way that will let y'all be together for the weekend.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are still praying here in Mississippi! This we know, that God is for you!

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God be with you on the roller coaster again. Prayers for all of you.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying that Paul will feel better soon and that you all can enjoy a nice long weekend together.

D. Lightfoot

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home