Monday, February 12, 2007

Green light on chemo

Cutting it close...Paul was approved to get going on the chemo today. This is good news since it means we stay in the VT study, and we can continue to see how the synergy of these therapies work on the tumor. Paul's culture from last Th never became negative, so perhaps we have dodged that bullet for now. Paul is doing as good as I have seen him in a long time. He was a bit disappointed when he realized that he wouldn't be going to school for a while, but at least when he does go back he'll recall how fun it was. It's a busy week of treatment. Please pray that all goes well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul,
It was so good to see you at church on Sunday with all of your family. If I would have known that you were going to Fudrucckers, I would have gone with you. I like their hamburgers and fries...just like you do. I can't wait to see your new art work that will be up for auction soon. You are a excellent artist (and your brothers too)...keep up the good work! As always, I am praying for you and all those that are helping you every day. I'm glad that Jesus, our best friend, is with you each day wherever you go.
Love you bunches,
mrs. jan

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home