Sunday, February 11, 2007

Some Spontaneity

In a rare event of spontaneity, Jack, Paul and I drove over to East TX after school on Friday and spent the night with Nana and Grandpa. We had a nice time lazing around on Saturday and then came back to Waco Saturday evening. Whit got some good one-on-one "mommy time." Then, this morning we all went to church and then to Fuddrucker's for lunch (of course!).

Paul is doing great. He enjoyed school on Th and Friday last week, and we are so glad he got to go and reconnect with his class. So far Paul's blood cultures have not turned out positive for any bugs. Things look great for chemo this week since Paul is not running fever or getting sick in any way. His appetite is extraordinary. He is either eating, talking about eating, or finishing eating. I've never seen him eat so much. These Megace pills are really working.

It's going to be a normally hectic week around here, and we thank you all for your prayers and all the ways you tangibly help us.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Normally hectic", what a blessing!

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate eating. I don't mind consuming caloric substances, but I hate eating.

Good news!

Yo

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home