Good, then bad
When I called this morning Paul was feeling much better. Leigh said he was moving around, talking, playing cars in bed, etc. He hadn't had any problems tolerating the chemo during the night and slept well. The swelling in his face has also subsided. I am/was thinking that we were already seeing some benefits to the treatment (and I still feel that way). But, he began to have upper arm pain about mid-AM, and nothing seemed to relieve it. He'll get more chemo later today, but the main issue now is how to stop his pain. He drifted off to sleep a bit ago, and hopefully he can stay asleep for a while. Please pray against this pain, and as always say prayers that our treatments are doing their work.

4 Comments:
I'm praying that little Paul can rest, be relieved from the pain, and be able to play. And for the pain in your hearts I pray for God to ease.
In Jesus' name I pray.
Paul,
It has been way too long since our last care package. Can you think of anything that might make the hospital time more fun? Do you like snacks?
We will pray for you each night before bed.
Your friends (even though we have never met),
Carter, Cole and Cade Harris
I found an unusual amount of change lying around on the sidewalks today--22 cents in all. Every time I see a penny, I think of y'all and pray for you. You got prayed for quite a bit today!
Yours because His
Go, Paul, go! We are praying that you will feel better soon!
Love,
Your Sunday School Friends
Post a Comment
<< Home