Getting out...in the rain
Despite more of this absurd rain, we escaped the house today and ran some errands as a whole family. Paul felt pretty good and enjoyed getting out. Thanks again for constantly reminding us of how you pray (with your comments). We do feel uplifted and encouraged.

13 Comments:
It is amazing to many how faithful you are as you trust in God during this time. Just remember that it is okay to feel hurt and angry and alone...even God's most precious Son felt alone and forsaken at times. To watch your child go through pain and debilitating illness has to be one of the most gut wrenching experiences in the world – perhaps THE most gut wrenching experience in the world. Every one of us wishes that we could take the pain away for Paul and the pain in your hearts away for you. God is such a loving and gracious God. He must hurt right along with you because He loves you so much. He will continue to give you strength. He will also be there for you to lean on during the times you think you can’t bear it anymore. He can and does perform miracles, and we continue to boldly pray for miracles - for Paul’s healing in His name. Praising God for your time together as a family today, for Paul feeling up to running errands and for God’s divine grace and genuine, unfailing love…even on rainy days. We pray for your Mother's healing, too, Terrill.
Your strength during this difficult time is a testimony to the love of God. You are such an awesome family and an inspiration to us who are not so strong.
Although I have never met you all, you are like family and I want you to know that you have alot of people praying for you in Tennessee.
Just wanted to reach out and let you know we're all hoping for pain-free days ahead for Paul. We're very proud of Paul and his completing kindergarten.
Andy & the Mikulak clan, including Max (6) www.Mikulak.com
How about pain-free and RAIN-FREE? I'm also encouraged by all the comments and support. Thinking of you guys always... Janet & gang
Lifting you up in prayer in the rain and SONshine!
K&R
Hi Saxons. Paul and all of your family are in our prayers daily. I faithfully check your website for updates. Dear Lord give them the peace that passes understanding that you are in control and that You will NEVER leave them and forsake them. We pray that your worst fears will never be realized. God Bless - John, Julie, Justin, Jace and Jordan Andrews
Hi Paul,
Keep working those Legos and feeling better! We love you and pray for you...
Love,
Your Sunday School Friends
I knew very little about this horrible disease prior to the story on Penelope London in the WSJ. Since reading that article, I have been moved to learn more and somehow, help. I learned of Paul through Max Mikulak's website. For you, all I can do is offer my prayers to Paul for pain-free and peaceful days ahead. May God give strength and comfort to all who know and love him.
Constantly in our thoughts and prayers.
I pray for you to have strength for every minute and to feel God's arms around you. I hurt so badly for all of you.
lk
Often times it is in the dark, where we can neither feel or see Him, that God is doing His most profound work in our lives. Know He is present, and when you are not sure, know that we know He is present. Your family is in our prayers.
Hi,
I am a friend of Andy's. I saw on an earlier post that you are trying sirolimus. You might want to consider temsirolimus, which is a variation of sirolimus that does not suppress the immune system and has been approved for kidney cancer treatment, so presumably you could use it off label. Paul needs whatever immune system he has to help fight the bad cells. A dr in nyc told me a patient (who I think was a pediatric patient) with a sarcoma who had run out of options has been on temsirolimus for years...
I will pray for you and Paul.
Meryl
We are praying for you all...God is gracious in every way, and He will see you through! God bless that precious little boy, and all who have come to know him, his family and his story!
In Him,
Deanna Hearn and family
(dbc MOM)
Post a Comment
<< Home