Three Months Ago
Press your little hand against mine measuring Dad to son; bring my ear to your lips and tell me a sweet secret.
Answer my calls through the house with silence; then, leap out at me with a “boo!”
Use part of my pillow tonight leaving behind your scent; we give smiles to each other in the last days.
Listen to our breathing side-by-side, matching every rise and fall until your last one; three months now, missing you.
Answer my calls through the house with silence; then, leap out at me with a “boo!”
Use part of my pillow tonight leaving behind your scent; we give smiles to each other in the last days.
Listen to our breathing side-by-side, matching every rise and fall until your last one; three months now, missing you.

6 Comments:
What a sweet post. Thank you for continuing to post, as I continue to check all the time, as I did daily for those several years. Continuing to pray for you all as you make this journey. Thankful for your testimony of faith and the way you continue to share, to strengthen and encourage others as we walk through this life, living by faith.
Beautiful....
Thank you for continuing to share. I, too, continue to check the blog site every day. Praying for you endlessly.
we also would like to say thank you for the updates, we continue to read and pray for you all. Today Paul would be happy for another Jeff Gordon win.
Oh, what beautiful, heartbreaking words. I echo the previous posts - I still check daily and I thank you for the updates. We continue to lift yall up and think of you daily. Much love to you all. Thank you for your continuing testimony.
What special words! Thank you for continuing to share with us. May God hold you close in the days ahead.
Sending prayers,
D. Lightfoot
I check every day as well. Praying for you--asking others to do so, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home