Happy Birthday Whit! We will be playing miniature golf today for our Will's 7th birthday (on Wed). You are one lucky guy to get to go to Disneyland for your birthday AND get presents too! I hope your mom and dad are able to celebrate with joy. Love Marlo
4 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WHIT!
I hope that you have a very special day!
God Bless You Always,
D. Lightfoot
Happy Birthday Whit! We will be playing miniature golf today for our Will's 7th birthday (on Wed). You are one lucky guy to get to go to Disneyland for your birthday AND get presents too! I hope your mom and dad are able to celebrate with joy.
Love
Marlo
Happy Birthday, Whit! We hope you have a fun and special day.
The Fiedlers
Happy Birthday to my little buddy!
I hope you have a great day!
Love, Miss Debbie
Post a Comment
<< Home