These last 6 months without Paul have crawled at a snail's pace on the one hand, and flashed by on the other. We seem to have enough mercy and grace to get through each day. But, it's still absurdly hard to really get it...
Wow I can't believe it's been 6 months. I still remember the day he earned his angel wings. We all miss Paul so much and I think about him all the time. His sweet smile and spirit still lives on and will never be forgotten. I am praying for your family daily.
Still praying for you all, still getting a pit in my stomach when I think of how hard it must be, and still amazed and grateful that we'll all get to be in heaven one day!
We've been praying for you all for five years now and we're not about to stop. You all are in my thoughts often and I find that is true of others that I talk to. The Saxons are a very special family!
4 Comments:
Wow I can't believe it's been 6 months. I still remember the day he earned his angel wings. We all miss Paul so much and I think about him all the time. His sweet smile and spirit still lives on and will never be forgotten. I am praying for your family daily.
Still praying for you all, still getting a pit in my stomach when I think of how hard it must be, and still amazed and grateful that we'll all get to be in heaven one day!
Still remembering you daily in my prayers.
D. Lightfoot
We've been praying for you all for five years now and we're not about to stop. You all are in my thoughts often and I find that is true of others that I talk to. The Saxons are a very special family!
Post a Comment
<< Home