Back Home!
It took a while, but Paul and I finally made it home yesterday evening. The hold up was waiting on the TPN to arrive, and then the nurse had to give me a crash course. When we got home, Paul ate some meat and beans which is exactly what he will need to do in order to gain weight and get off the TPN. We're only ordered to give the TPN for 5 days, but it is a good sign that he is ready to eat. This morning he is chewing gum: another good sign of a healing mouth (I guess).
Paul was so happy to get home and immediately picked up where he left off playing with his brothers. It was a joy to watch. He slept great, and awoke once at around 5am and called me in to see the dollars that the tooth fairy had left. He was smiling that snaggle tooth smile from ear-to-ear. Classic!
The plan for the next day or so is to keep him at home and in "social isolation." I think being home is entertainment enough. Thank you all for praying so much this week!
Paul was so happy to get home and immediately picked up where he left off playing with his brothers. It was a joy to watch. He slept great, and awoke once at around 5am and called me in to see the dollars that the tooth fairy had left. He was smiling that snaggle tooth smile from ear-to-ear. Classic!
The plan for the next day or so is to keep him at home and in "social isolation." I think being home is entertainment enough. Thank you all for praying so much this week!

5 Comments:
Paul is looking so grown up in that picture.
Thanks again for letting Madalyn play with Paul before her big trip! She mentioned when we left tonight that she was happy to get to tell her best friend bye before going to Disney World tomorrow!
She always enjoys her special playdates with Paul.
Paul, Madalyn said to tell you that she will miss you while she is at Disney World but can't wait to play with you when she gets back home!
BRING ON THE MEAT!
Love, Madalyn and her Mommy
Yay for the normal milestones of life!
We're still praying!
Although I have never met Paul, I adore him so much. He is just beautiful (I'm sure he would appreciate being called beautiful)! He has such a sweet spirit and is such a boy. I will continue to lift you all up.
It is amazing how Leigh and Terrill are able to keep their family so close knit, given the turmoil and stress in their lives.
God bless the Saxon's.
As someone once said to my son when he lost his first tooth...Paul has a open garage door now! LOL!!!
What a joy! Children truely are a blessing from God!
Post a Comment
<< Home