Off to the Movies with Madalyn
Paul and Leigh were in and out of radiation today in about an hour (including recovery). They were back in Waco before noon, and then Paul went with his buddy Madalyn to see a movie. He is feeling great and playing hard. He especially enjoyed playing with his friend Gabe in FW. Thanks for praying as we press on.

6 Comments:
God's blessings are endless. I praise you Lord, that Paul is not experiencing any side effects and is able to play and enjoy his days.
I'm a friend of Grandmother Dorothy. we attend BSF together in Joplin.She told me of your website for your precious little Paul,so now I can get an update any time to see how God is answering your prayers.Our summer bible study group(about 30 of us) have now joined your forces.We are praying hard for Paul's recovery!
As stated above, how wonderful to hear that Paul is able to play and enjoy his time with his friends. We praise God for this and continue to pray for his healing.
In everything...give thanks.
Paul is a trooper and he will forever have a special place in my heart. God loves it when we pray big...Joshua prayed and the sun stood still, Moses prayed to see God's glory and he saw it! I'm praying BIG for Paul. I'm praying for all of you. May the Lord's mighty and strong hand be on each of you.
I am so glad Paul is doing well! I hate that he is still going through this but I know he will soon be free from this terrible disease. The boys are so handsome! I can't believe how big they have gotten! It makes me feel so old! I will definetly keep Mr. Paul in my prayers!
Post a Comment
<< Home