Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Some Improvement

Paul seems to be doing better since the tooth was extracted. Leigh tells me the swelling is reduced, and Paul has not complained of pain. Fever is also lessening in frequency. So you might wonder...what gets us a ticket out of the "Get Well Motel?" A day with no fever AND a white count that goes above a certain criteria. It could be tomorrow, or it could be several more days. Pray against fever and pray for WBCs.

Leigh and I will make the switch today. Jack and I have been having some good times together here. He and I will drive up today and let the two of them play for a while. Whit is going to be coming home on Friday. I have really missed him, but he has had a great time with his grandparents. Keep the prayers coming. (-:

P.S. You'll notice some new links on the upper right; I am in the process of adding some new essay links from Leigh, but they won't work for a few more days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erickson Family said...

Go white blood cells, go white blood cells!

We are praying that Paul gets to come home tomorrow... And of course we continue to pray that God would take the NB completely away and restore Paul to perfect health.

bobby

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home