Home Today!
Unless something really unexpected happens in the next hour or so, Paul will be discharged today. This is much sooner than I originally expected, but since he has had no fever and he has done so well, we are getting our ticket out of here today. I arrived yesterday to find Paul much improved over what I remember from last Sunday. Our doctor is very pleased with his tolerance of the drugs, and from the way he is moving around and the fact that he has had no pain meds for a couple of days...she is also satisfied that Paul is responding to the chemo. The plan for next week is to begin radiation on several spots. This is outpatient radiation but will require sedation as in the past, and he will need platelets before we get started next week. But, we'll think about all that after a fun weekend. Thanks for your prayers this week; we can't do it without your prayers and support.

1 Comments:
What good news!! Enjoy your weekend together. We'll continue to pray...
Post a Comment
<< Home