Scans are in...
Not much good news to share on these scans. Basically the disease has progressed and the lump is a new area. The doc was shocked it wasn't causing more pain. While I am confident that this particular antibody has great promise, it is clearly not what we want to be doing with Paul right now. We are getting a list of some options, and the prime one is probably to get on top of this disease with the chemo we were going to use just prior to the clinical trial opening. I have heard good things about its use in relapse kids. So, not good. Not what we wanted to be hearing after waiting for this clinical trial. We will keep trusting the Lord, and see where He takes us and Paul. Please pray for us as we decide things, and pray for Paul's pain to subside. And, while you're at, make sure and pray for Paul's cancer to spontaneously go into remission. That would be cool.

9 Comments:
We are praying! Know that your precious Paul and your entire family will be lifted up again and again.
I continue to pray for the entire Saxon crew. And more specifically for God to heal Paul so that not one cancer cell will ever attack his body. I want the entire medical community to see God perform a miracle in Paul's body. All glory and honor to our Father God!
Paul, you and your whole family are certainly in our prayers.
I know you feel like you have been punched in the stomach. I will be praying for you as you catch your breath and continue on. Keep trusting in spite of the circumstances.
Prayers for Paul and all of you day after day.
Please know that so many people both near and far are praying very hard for Paul. I can't imagine what your family is going through and I pray that you receive the miracle you deserve.
How my heart goes out to all of your family on this day, when you have gotten news you did not want to hear. However you all continue to be an inspiration to SO MANY people. I know whatever happens right now, you are going to give God the Glory! God is in the Healing Business! I pray you will continue to "Lean on Jesus" as you have done through all of this LONG JOURNEY.
I am so sorry to hear this news that must be so disappointing and confusing, but God still knows where He is leading you, and He is faithful. We're praying for you as you make treatment decisions, for Paul's positive response to medications and, of course, for complete health. We also pray that you will be uplifted by God's very real presence with you all. Your family is precious to us and to Him.
My heart aches for Paul and the entire Saxon family. However, I am encouraged by your faith and ability to trust in God so completely. You are a wonderful example to us all. I will be praying for Paul-- Whit and Jack too. And of course mom and dad. You are loved and cared for by many. We are hanging in there with you!
Post a Comment
<< Home