Friday, October 13, 2006

Back in Texas

I've been waiting to post an update so that I could say that Leigh and Paul are back in Texas. I just got off the phone with Leigh, and they are in the car leaving the DFW airport. This has been a jam-packed day that started around 6am EST. The tricky part of this day is/was dealing with pain. It sounds like pain was managed pretty well until the last hour or so. Leigh is dispensing meds, and hopefully we are seeing the last 24 hours of pain like last week at this time. I'm sure this will be a recovery weekend for us all, and then we should be getting a nice break that I am 100% sure Paul will appreciate the most.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have been praying that the trip from DFW to Waco was not bad and that the weekend is full of "feeling good" and relaxation...and maybe a couple of rounds of putt-putt.
KG

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home