Sunday, October 08, 2006

Bounce Back!

Paul, Leigh and Mr. Berna throwing rocks in the creek behind their house.

It took about 24 hours for the meds to work their way out of Paul's body, and then Paul bounced back. He didn't do much more than lay around on Saturday (although he enjoyed a cook out that night around the campfire). When he awoke on Sunday morning he was off with the other kids to get donuts, played putt-putt later that day and ate well all day. He had a great day playing which is what I and you prayed for. After Leigh and Paul returned to NYC tonight we had a fun video-call where we all laughed and had fun online. Now, it's the countdown to Friday night when Paul and Leigh get back home. Thanks Bernas for the rescue weekend! (-:

P.S. (regarding my post below) Have none of you people heard of "The Lords of Flatbush?" It's a 1974 classic film where Henry Winkler (Fonzie) and Sly Stallone began their careers. Great movie.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, NO, Terrill, none of us had heard of it... but the good news is, that means YOU win the "esoteric trivia award"! ha! Lots of love to you guys... Janet & the Frick gang

9:26 PM  
Blogger Saxon Report said...

I can use all the awards I can get!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew the answer, but read the post too late! I think maybe it shows my age! Praying for you and your family.

Melissa in Alabama

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home