Plane
Leigh called this afternoon and asked if I had seen the news. I told her no, but asked her why? She said something big was going on just up the street: helicopters, cops, fire trucks, etc. I went online and saw what most of you know by now...plane crash into a building. The Ronald is on 73rd street, and this plane crash was on 72nd a few blocks up. Pretty scary, and very tragic.
As for Paul today, he had a fair day. Pretty typical actually. They have two more days, and then they return to God's Country. Thanks for the prayers!
As for Paul today, he had a fair day. Pretty typical actually. They have two more days, and then they return to God's Country. Thanks for the prayers!

2 Comments:
They are coming back to Missouri?
(You said they were coming back to "God's Country"!)
No, Alabama of course!!
Post a Comment
<< Home