Thursday, October 26, 2006

Joy & Melody

No, those aren't words that describe how I am feeling right now...in fact, I feel the opposite. But, these are the names of our two wondeful nurses tonight, and their names are a reminder to me of how I should strive to feel as I/we endure so much that we don't understand. I am posting tonight since I am unsure when I will get a chance tomorrow. Again, there has not been a great change in Paul's condition. However, we made the decision tonight to start him on a steriod. If some of this pain and suffering is caused by inflammation, then the steriod should have some positive effect in the next 48 hours or so, perhaps sooner. Tonight he is resting well. I don't know whether he is just exhausted, tired from pain, tired from drugs or some combination of all of the above. He is just resting well, and I hope it continues through the night. We are really in the midst of something that requires your prayers. Keep at it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May you find joy and a sweet melody in your day today! With God all things are so possible. we love you.
The Hopes

6:40 AM  
Blogger yoursbecausehis said...

Praying that Paul will wake up feeling better and that today will bring some guiding light and answers you can live with.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Saxon family is loved and cared for by so many. I will continue to love and pray for you all.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you all! He never leaves us or forsakes us. May you feel god especially near today.
Melissa Romine

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOPS! That should say "God"
MR

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Lord bless and keep you all. May His will be done in and through the doctors and treatment that Paul is receiving. May God remove the pain that Paul is in and may He give you and Leigh peace and continued guidance to make the choices He wants. May His arms stay tightly closed around your entire family.
In Jesus loving name

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home