Sunday, January 07, 2007

On the Ground in VT

Paul and Leigh had an easy trip to VT today. They flew into Albany where "Miss Judy" and Sam met them and drove them on to Burlington. They were getting settled in late this evening when Paul called. Paul has felt really good all day, and everytime I talked to them he was eating something.

It's uncertain how hard this week will be. It will begin early tomorrow when they must be in the clinic to collect blood samples in one-hour intervals throughout the whole day. We aren't sure when, but somewhere in the day there will be about an hour or so of chemo as well as either a radiation consult or radiation itself. At anyrate, it's a long day and week. I know you all are praying for healing, for a smooth week and for details that the Lord is placing on your heart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So grateful that Leigh and Paul made it to VT safely, that the trip went smoothly and that Paul is feeling good. Will continue in prayer for your family and be thinking of you this week with prayerful hearts.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying that Leigh will have the energy she needs and the ability to relax when possible. Of course, for Paul to be patient during this ordeal. Above all, for healing I pray. And for you guys back in Waco to have some productive time together.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home