Friday, August 03, 2007

Some fun

Despite missing our Paul we are trying to have some fun as a family. In recent days we have visited friends and family which has brought us much joy. It's both fun and heart wrenching to be with people and in places where we have shared so much of Paul. We can feel the help of the Lord with us each day as we seem to have just enough strength to make it through. It doesn't relieve us our grief, however. Our yearning for Paul is as strong as ever. We are benefitting from your continued prayers.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still praying for all of you. Particularly I pray for Jack and Whit and their relationship to each other as they go on without Paul there physically. God is always with us, but it does help to feel his presence. God bless you.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our prayers continue to be lifted on your behalf. We know your hearts ache, and we also know God is with you. We pray that He wrap his arms tightly around you and give you all a special strength that can only be from Him.

Much love -

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad ya'll are enjoying some time with family & friends. Of course our prayers continue on! The Pierces

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God for the good times and the bad! Can you picture Paul right there with you? I can! I know it hurts! When my husband died in June 1989 my grown boys and their families and I decided to carry on the 4th of July tradition we had started the year before when their Dad was alive. I'm so glad we did!! I've followed your blog for some time now since my dear friends the Lee's gave me the address. Maybe I will be able to wrap my arms around you in person at some point. Until then, may God wrap His around your tender hearts!
marilyn.whitted@labc.com

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home