Jack's Blog
In a lapse of parental judgment, I agreed to let Jack have his own blog. It should be interesting to see where this goes. He wanted me to advertise his blog, so I will put it here and add a link on the sidebar. Jack's News
I'm glad you are enjoying the video clip of Paul below. And, we love to hear from you about how you miss him too. So...don't hold back. (-:
I'm glad you are enjoying the video clip of Paul below. And, we love to hear from you about how you miss him too. So...don't hold back. (-:

2 Comments:
I think it is wonderful that you allowed Jack to have a blog! Great writing experience! PLEASE add Paul singing "Hallelujah" that followed the slide show at his service!! It is a picture into heaven!! OK gotta go and get a tissue!!
Jack's blog is great!
Post a Comment
<< Home