


Wouldn't it be nice to get on a big boat and sail to Cozumel for 5 days of leisure in the sun? Yes, it would, and that is what Leigh and Jen got to do last week. This was a combination Christmas gift/cruise-won-in-a-raffle, and they both came back more tan, relaxed, and rejuvenated. Us two husbands?...not so much. (-:

4 Comments:
Does Leigh tan? Or do her freckles just merge together? Looks like fun, and I am, um, JEALOUS!!! Oh, wait, I meant to say, so happy that you gal pals got to have such a great week. :) xo Janet
Such hotties! They definitely needed the mini vacation. Thanks for letting them go.
Yeah, you and Robert definitely tie for husband AND father of the year Terrill. Thanks for letting us escape for a few days. And thanks to Angie, Debbie, Jill, and Kim (for letting Jude go to work every morning) too!! T, when it's your turn, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Better start working on your "Whoop!" : )
Yay for yall - - much deserved!
Post a Comment
<< Home