Been thinking of you guys all weekend. A year ago today was one of the saddest days of my life. I'm glad to have this video to focus on his amazing, sweet spirit!
Beautiful T! We're all thinking of you guys today, praying you'll have a really good day together, and wishing Paul were with you. Heading out to McClanahan in a little while...
Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers for the past week. I loved the pictures! They truly show the sweet spirit of Paul. I will continue to keep you close in prayer today as you spend family time together with your special memories of Paul.
You guys are still in our hearts and on our minds as we keep praying on this very sad anniversary. That was a beautiful video tribute to Paul. He had a beautiful smile and wore it often despite all that he was going through. We'll keep praying that your broken hearts will heal and that you will sense God's presence every day.
Hey guys, the Werleys are thinking, crying and praying with you today. we love you. thanks for letting us have such a significant part of Paul's life and yours.
Just a troller checking in to say that the video was beautiful. I continue to lift your family up in prayer. I learn so much from your family and I thank you for that.
There's a Hawaiian shirt hanging in my closet..I haven't worn it since last summer. It reminds me every morning of a very special boy who taught me to go out there and live, no matter what. period. Thanks Special Agent T ;)
What a beautiful tribute to such a wonderful, amazing, precious boy who was and continues to be an inspiration to so many people. Praying for your family today and always. Meghan Rynders & Angie Rynders Rhodes
Thinking and praying for you all on this day. thank you for sharing Paulie with those of us who never had the privelege of meeting him here on this earth. Love, april Josh's mom www.caringbridge.org/or/joshua
dear Saxon family, we loved the video... so many precious moments. we're still praying. love, The Thompson family (formerly in Mississippi...now in SouthWest Florida) Oh, by the way... we have some smooshed pennies for Jack and Whit... keep forgetting to mail them!
I have been thinking of you often over the last several days. Thank you for sharing the beautiful video tribute. We keep praying for your family daily and will continue to lift you up and bear your burdens with you. We love your family and hope the Lord provides the strength and exactly what you need day by day.
What a precious gift - may his and His light shine brighter in your hearts - and thank you for sharing your hearts, your joys, and your pain so we can all share in the blessings!
I still check in on you guys and pray for you. I'll never forget Paul playing Uno with Chris and Paul continually trying to "one-up" Chris with comments about knowing Jeff Gordon. Such a sweet kid that has taught us all how to live, and your family has as well. Love you all!
29 Comments:
Been thinking of you guys all weekend. A year ago today was one of the saddest days of my life. I'm glad to have this video to focus on his amazing, sweet spirit!
Beautiful T! We're all thinking of you guys today, praying you'll have a really good day together, and wishing Paul were with you. Heading out to McClanahan in a little while...
Give Leigh, Jack, and Whit a big hug for me.
J
Shedding tears through the smiles. What a beautiful way to remember Paul on this special day! We're saying many prayers for each of you today.
Much love from Dallas.
I love the video. Brought smiles to my face and tears to my eyes. Saying many, many prayers for you all - and not just today.
Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers for the past week. I loved the pictures! They truly show the sweet spirit of Paul. I will continue to keep you close in prayer today as you spend family time together with your special memories of Paul.
D. Lightfoot
What a beautiful tribute to your sweet boy. God bless all of you today and always.
You guys are still in our hearts and on our minds as we keep praying on this very sad anniversary. That was a beautiful video tribute to Paul. He had a beautiful smile and wore it often despite all that he was going through. We'll keep praying that your broken hearts will heal and that you will sense God's presence every day.
Laura Fiedler
Thinking of you today and praying for your sweet family everyday!
I still miss you Paul!
Love, Gabe
Thinking of you and the wonderful way you love your son. How blessed he was to have you all, and you to have him.
Paul is forever in our hearts. What a precious video. We can't help but smile through our tears watching it. Praying for you always.
Hey guys, the Werleys are thinking, crying and praying with you today. we love you. thanks for letting us have such a significant part of Paul's life and yours.
God bless.
Andrew
Just a troller checking in to say that the video was beautiful. I continue to lift your family up in prayer. I learn so much from your family and I thank you for that.
We know lots of people who are still thinking and praying for you guys. Keep truckin'.
Wes and Dana
There's a Hawaiian shirt hanging in my closet..I haven't worn it since last summer. It reminds me every morning of a very special boy who taught me to go out there and live, no matter what. period. Thanks Special Agent T ;)
What a beautiful tribute to such a wonderful, amazing, precious boy who was and continues to be an inspiration to so many people. Praying for your family today and always.
Meghan Rynders & Angie Rynders Rhodes
Thinking of you...
Thinking and praying for you all on this day. thank you for sharing Paulie with those of us who never had the privelege of meeting him here on this earth.
Love,
april
Josh's mom
www.caringbridge.org/or/joshua
dear Saxon family,
we loved the video... so many precious moments. we're still praying. love, The Thompson family (formerly in Mississippi...now in SouthWest Florida) Oh, by the way... we have some smooshed pennies for Jack and Whit... keep forgetting to mail them!
Praying for you all today.
Yours because His,
Lynn
I have been thinking of you often over the last several days. Thank you for sharing the beautiful video tribute. We keep praying for your family daily and will continue to lift you up and bear your burdens with you. We love your family and hope the Lord provides the strength and exactly what you need day by day.
Love, the Bryan family
What a precious gift - may his and His light shine brighter in your hearts - and thank you for sharing your hearts, your joys, and your pain so we can all share in the blessings!
Thanks for sharing your lives with all of us who still check your blog. We are praying for you all this week.
May God bless you and keep you all close to His sacred heart.
I can't wait to meet Paul, and you all. Heaven is our home. Praying for you through tears today =)
We have been thinking about you guys a lot these days. What a beautiful video. You guys are in our prayers always.
Robin and Jeremy Webb
I still check in on you guys and pray for you.
I'll never forget Paul playing Uno with Chris and Paul continually trying to "one-up" Chris with comments about knowing Jeff Gordon. Such a sweet kid that has taught us all how to live, and your family has as well.
Love you all!
Thank you Paul for teaching so many so much. What a precious family...a treasure to those of us blessed to know you.
your family is AMAZING and you all teach US how to truly live. what a Godly amazing example you all are. we cry with you.
Post a Comment
<< Home