Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Proof

I have just about had it with people rolling their eyes when I tell them I am working in Jamaica this summer on a very important research study. My announcement is usually followed with a reply such as, "wow, what a tough life," or "that must be such a hard job," or an oldie but a goodie..., "do you need another research associate for such a difficult job?" So, I am settling this once and for all with incontrovertible visual evidence that we are indeed hard at work over here. Below is a photo I took of my colleague Darrell Hull working really hard the other day while everyone else was having a great time. How about a little sympathy people!?
(OK, so this is the "can't beat 'em, join 'em" line of defense.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Wesley Null said...

Terrill:

I'm concerned that this photo may negatively impact your readership.

: )

Wes

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

T, you are too funny! Enjoy your hard work!!!

:)

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soak it up! How do the rest of us get in on this "research"??????

3:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed an amazing view of the shuffle board court from my room at South Padre Island for one day before Dolly chased me home. I didn't want to scoreboard you, but you forced me into it, Dr. Saxon.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep up the good work ;). I miss you and the fam. Look me up if you want to come to a KU game up here. We need to do a THG reunion sometime.

Tell Darrell I say hello and I miss his spinning class.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and your family deserve a lifetime of lying on the beach after all you've been through.
ENJOY :)

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind...I plan to post your picture depicting "work" and "research" in my junior high classroom on a bulletin board titled 'Reasons You MUST Go To College'.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home