I have a deep respect for Leigh's willingness to share her private feelings with faithful readers. Leigh, your insight is amazing and almost always brings tears to my eyes as I read. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
Leigh & Paul, God has such treasures for you and your sweet family! What great encouragers you are to so many people- your faith in OUR God is incredible and our office continues to lift you up in prayer for strength, for guidance and peace. May God smile upon you all today ~ The Office of the Registrar @ BU
4 Comments:
Thank you once again dear girl for touching my life and many more with your wisdom.
Love,
AG
I have a deep respect for Leigh's willingness to share her private feelings with faithful readers. Leigh, your insight is amazing and almost always brings tears to my eyes as I read. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
Leigh
As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you...Isaiah 66:13
As tears flow....I am speechless....
Leigh & Paul, God has such treasures for you and your sweet family! What great encouragers you are to so many people- your faith in OUR God is incredible and our office continues to lift you up in prayer for strength, for guidance and peace. May God smile upon you all today ~ The Office of the Registrar @ BU
Post a Comment
<< Home