Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pill Conquered

I called up to FW yesterday evening. Paul answered and said, "Guess what Dad? I swallowed my pills!" He really did. Leigh confirmed that when the nurse brought in his pills, he simply put them in his mouth one at a time and swallowed. Incredible, and a major answer to prayer. I think it might have helped that "Miss Audra" his favorite child-life worker, was there and he wanted to show off...but irrespective, now we know he can do it. Paul continues to have some swelling around his eye and in areas of his head so I guess the 3f8 toxicity (for lack of a better term) is still with him to some degree. I know you all are praying, and I want to say a special thanks to all of you Saxon Warriors out there that are doing the tangible things like helping me with Jack and Whit, bringing meals, and gifts, and on the FW side...all the deliveries. You folks are so faithful. (-:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so proud of Paul for swallowing those big pills! Our daughter was 10 years old before she mastered that without our having to cut the pills in half! What a big boy Paul is!!! We know that you and Leigh continue to be so proud of him.
We think of you all the time and keep you and your sweet family in our prayers. We know that God is with you every step of the way - holding you close.
Prayers for no pain, no fever and total healing continue.
May you feel God's love and strength as you navigate this arduous journey.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home