Thursday, April 26, 2007

De-grumped

Paul was smiling when he came walking into the kitchen this morning. He apparently got up on his own (last), descended the bunk ladder, undressed/dressed himself and then actually ate breakfast (English muffin with peanut-butter, AKA: "Leigh's muffin"). I had managed to find him a new NASCAR for his collection which also brought many smiles. He's still in "post-hospital-I-need-everything,-and-I-need-it-now" mode, but I think that will wear off soon.

Paul has a radiation consult tomorrow as we consider hitting these areas on his head/face that are showing up. Also, we are thinking about what drugs to use. We are trying to predict that balance between Quality-of-life with level of aggressiveness of treatment. Less hospital time combined with maximum tumor kill is always the goal.

Anyhow, right now, today, he is feeling good, and we are all together. Pray for our decisions and for Paul.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying now...

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying BIG!!!

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for your decisions, your strength, Paul's healing and . . . that we will each really live today. you are loved.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am continually amazed at your strength and faith. We are praying.....you are an inspiration to all.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord, guide Leigh, Terrill, and the medical team as they make decisions regarding Paul's treatment. Bless the entire family during these times that they are together and Paul is feeling good. God we want Your will to be done. Continue to give them the strength to keep reaching to You for security and guidance. Thank You for the wonderful blessings that You have bestowed.
In Christ Name,
Amen

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray just as hard for you L & T as you deal with all those down "I hate cancer" times as I do Paul's complete healing. And P.S. I hate cancer too. I know God is working though.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home