It is so great to see your family relaxing and having fun! All of our prayers are with you. I just took the time to watch the slideshow of Paul's "Beautiful Life" and through the tears (even sobs) for this precious boy I did not know here on earth, I was struck by the fact that he was SMILING a beautiful smile in every photo. How I look forward to meeting Paul in heaven...I will know him by his sweet smile!
Great pictures! It is so good to see you all enjoying life again with your 2 precious sons and friends. It was so good to get to see all of you last week, too. You are a special family! You continue to let the light of Jesus shine through your lives. With continued prayers and love for all, Sharon
5 Comments:
It is so great to see your family relaxing and having fun! All of our prayers are with you. I just took the time to watch the slideshow of Paul's "Beautiful Life" and through the tears (even sobs) for this precious boy I did not know here on earth, I was struck by the fact that he was SMILING a beautiful smile in every photo. How I look forward to meeting Paul in heaven...I will know him by his sweet smile!
Still praying every day, Saxons. We know your family needs prayers for strength, courage, and grace every day. Take things one day at a time!
Great job, Jack. We did a little boating ourselves today, but our kids got out on a knee board.
We're continuing to pray for you and know you're praying for us.
Karen
Great pictures! It is so good to see you all enjoying life again with your 2 precious sons and friends. It was so good to get to see all of you last week, too. You are a special family! You continue to let the light of Jesus shine through your lives.
With continued prayers and love for all, Sharon
WOW Jack! You look so good! Isn't Table ROck lake cold? You must be tough to ski in that water! We miss you.
Love,
Justin, Kaela, Nathan and Jenna
Post a Comment
<< Home