Seven months or seven years...I don't think much will change in how much we miss our Paulie! Watch the Daytona 500 this Sunday, cheer for #24, and think of our Paul. Let us know how it goes; we still love to hear from you all. (-:
That 2nd picture looks like Paul is two or three years old about the time he was in my Sunday School class. He always wanted to come sit in my lap with a book and a car that I had put out just for him. Remember even then he loved cars and boats! Those were precious days and I remember that precious baby like it was yesterday. I continue to pray for each of you. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love, jan g
Thank you for sharing your journey with others. I am 21 and just was diagnosed last week with cancer. I happened upon your blog off of Amy's and have been blown away by your faith in the Lord. Thank you for letting me read your story.
That 2nd picture also looks like Little Paul when he was in my Mission Friend's class! Each time we had circle time we allowed the children to pray and each one of them prayed for Paul. The prayers those little ones as they asked God to heal Paul was so powerful...still gives me chills! I want to ask all of the blog reader to pray for Thomas. His parents (old church members from a previous church) have stopped treatment. http://thomasbickle.blogspot.com Praying for y’all!!
Those pictures are so cute. That second one of Paul really did it for me. Also, I enjoyed seeing that Leigh took the cruise with Jenn. You two look like you have found your soul mates! Brandi
I know that your tears still fall so easily, but the fun you have had with Paul and his 2 special brothers no doubt bring laughter too. So many memories you have made! So many people influenced by the faith of your family! I thank God for you. lk
I still think of your little family almost daily. We know your hearts still grieve and always will. But we also know that God continues to comfort you all and provide you with joy. Just know that you stay in our thoughts and prayers, and thank you for your continued posts - - I think your faithful webtrollers out here would be heartbroken to not be able to know how yall were doing. XO in Him.
12 Comments:
I love these pictures! I think of Paul and you guys every single day. My prayers for you continue...
Love,
Mindy
That 2nd picture looks like Paul is two or three years old about the time he was in my Sunday School class. He always wanted to come sit in my lap with a book and a car that I had put out just for him. Remember even then he loved cars and boats! Those were precious days and I remember that precious baby like it was yesterday. I continue to pray for each of you. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Love,
jan g
Oh, those pictures of Paul are so adorable! We think of Paul and your family always.
Hugs to you all!
Thank you for sharing your journey with others. I am 21 and just was diagnosed last week with cancer. I happened upon your blog off of Amy's and have been blown away by your faith in the Lord. Thank you for letting me read your story.
That 2nd picture also looks like Little Paul when he was in my Mission Friend's class! Each time we had circle time we allowed the children to pray and each one of them prayed for Paul. The prayers those little ones as they asked God to heal Paul was so powerful...still gives me chills! I want to ask all of the blog reader to pray for Thomas. His parents (old church members from a previous church) have stopped treatment. http://thomasbickle.blogspot.com
Praying for y’all!!
Those pictures are so cute. That second one of Paul really did it for me. Also, I enjoyed seeing that Leigh took the cruise with Jenn. You two look like you have found your soul mates!
Brandi
His smile always melts our hearts! We are still praying for all of you.
In Him,
The Reeds
I know that your tears still fall so easily, but the fun you have had with Paul and his 2 special brothers no doubt bring laughter too. So many memories you have made! So many people influenced by the faith of your family! I thank God for you.
lk
We will be thinking of Paul tomorrow!
Paul had such beautiful eyes--always so full of meaning.
We still lift you in prayer.
Yours because His
Every time I see race cars and coins on the ground I think of Paul...I hope it stays that way till we get to meet in heaven!
I still think of your little family almost daily. We know your hearts still grieve and always will. But we also know that God continues to comfort you all and provide you with joy. Just know that you stay in our thoughts and prayers, and thank you for your continued posts - - I think your faithful webtrollers out here would be heartbroken to not be able to know how yall were doing. XO in Him.
Post a Comment
<< Home