Pray. Endure. Hope. Live.
posted by Saxon Report at 8:48 PM
The big four-oh-my-goodness! Congrats Leigh. You make it look gooooood. :)
J. Lo is forty too and still looks amazing, but you are both asolutely beautiful inside and out at 40! .
OH wow...best looking 40 year old I know! Partay!!!
Happy Birthday Leigh!!!Happy Coming Home Day Terrill!!!I am soooo ready to par-tay! See you BOTH soon. : )J
I think Leigh could still pass for a 18 year old:)
Happy Birthday, Leigh!!! You look awesome at 40!!!Hugs to you all!:)
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
The big four-oh-my-goodness! Congrats Leigh. You make it look gooooood. :)
J. Lo is forty too and still looks amazing, but you are both asolutely beautiful inside and out at 40! .
OH wow...best looking 40 year old I know! Partay!!!
Happy Birthday Leigh!!!
Happy Coming Home Day Terrill!!!
I am soooo ready to par-tay! See you BOTH soon. : )
J
I think Leigh could still pass for a 18 year old:)
Happy Birthday, Leigh!!! You look awesome at 40!!!
Hugs to you all!
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home