Whit & Paul
Whit: I took him to see Dr. John yesterday. It seems he has just been dealing with a viral cold. Since yesterday he has been completely normal. I just returned from observing him over at the speech clinic, and he was full of energy (and "speech"). (-:
Paul: His overnight stay did in fact expedite things this morning. He and Leigh are on their way home now. Doing this outpatient in the clinic (like the rest of the week) will probably take until 1 to 3pm. Paul is feeling good, and they are both looking forward to coming home.
Paul: His overnight stay did in fact expedite things this morning. He and Leigh are on their way home now. Doing this outpatient in the clinic (like the rest of the week) will probably take until 1 to 3pm. Paul is feeling good, and they are both looking forward to coming home.

2 Comments:
So glad that Whit is doing well and back to his old self again. So grateful for Paul's successful surgery and pill taking! I am impressed and so proud of him too. I know you are ready for them to be home again.
Blessings to all of you~
jan and terry
Go, Paul, Go!
We're glad you're feeling better... eat some chicken nuggets for us! :-)
See you soon,
Your Sunday School Class
Post a Comment
<< Home