Late Night Hope for Discharge Tomorrow
One of the pediatric surgeons stopped by Paul's room tonight to discuss a last opportunity to get him out of there tomorrow with a line that would work on a temporary basis. It's a line that would be surgically placed in a subclavian vein and would serve all of Paul's temporary needs. It does involve going back into the O.R. (minor) with anesthesia etc., but it sounds good and low-risk. For you med-trollers out there, this line is sometimes referred to as a "Broviac" or "Hickman" -type line. Anyhow, after letting Paul make the final call on whether he wanted to do this or not, we are on the surg. sched. for early tomorrow AM. We may be blessed with a trip out of the hospital afterall tomorrow. I know you are praying, and our "Thanksgiving" has just begun. (-:

4 Comments:
Just wanted you both to know that God is using you to witness to so many people as you walk this most difficult path. Thank you. And know that there are many people praying for Paul's recovery and a fun filled time at home on this Thanksgiving. We are so blest to have a God and savior like ours, the one and only true God.
Aunt G
I'm praying now that all will go beyond well with the surgery and post-op, and you'll soon be headed home. Truly Thanksgiving...
I'm praying now that all will go beyond well with the surgery and post-op, and you'll soon be headed home. Truly Thanksgiving...ing...
Dear Saxon Family...the girls and I are continuing our prayers for each & every one of you. I am proud that God has chosen my friends to use on this earth to teach and lead others to Christ. I can only imagine how tired, emotionally & physically, you all must get...we pray for your strength, wisdom & guidance and peace from God that none of us can give you. Please feel his loving arms around you holding you so very close to him during these days. We are praying for your endurance, we are living for your hope. Love, The Hannah girls
Post a Comment
<< Home