Is your Mom watching NASCAR today?

UPDATE 6:40pm - Thanks Mr. Gordon!
I just called mine to wish her a Happy Mom's day and to make sure she wasn't missing the race (she assured me she would go turn it on to see how #24 and #8 were doing - what a great mom!). Leigh is having a nice Mom's day at Six Flags with Jack and Whit and the Callison crew. Paul and I are doing our usual Sunday afternoon ritual - watching the race and dozing - but doing it in the hospital rather than at home. Paul maintains some bothersome nausea, but at least he has not thrown up. He is able to take his pills with some coercion, but generally does OK with them. Can you imagine feeling his level of nausea and someone making you take 10-12 pills a day?! He is my hero.
His pain remains under good control with these oral meds. It looks like we'll be discharged tomorrow AM. There is some Home Health stuff to set up which is much easier on a Monday than Sunday; otherwise, we would probably be out today. Thanks for your loyal prayers these days. (-:
His pain remains under good control with these oral meds. It looks like we'll be discharged tomorrow AM. There is some Home Health stuff to set up which is much easier on a Monday than Sunday; otherwise, we would probably be out today. Thanks for your loyal prayers these days. (-:

2 Comments:
Did Calvin Coolidge write those 10 clues about NB? If not, what did he write?
Yo
I'm a Mom and just happened to see part of the NASCAR races yesterday. However, my interest was not necessarily in the races ... I mentioned to my daughter-in-law "do you think Paul is watching today?" I am hoping ya'll are all in Waco by now (Monday afternoon). The prayers are still goin' strong!
Post a Comment
<< Home