Code, etc.
Update on update - Use code 20887 for Paul. Thanks Carrie!
Some of you have asked about entering Paul's code for the "Giving Tree" on the Lunch for Life website. I looked over the site, and the way I understand it is that after you make a donation, you receive a numeric code (unique to Paul) that you could then pass on to a friend to enter when he/she makes a donation. This increases the ornaments (when the code is used). So, at this point I don't have a code for Paul since I have not yet made a donation. If one of you out there that have already donated has a code, please post it on the comments area here, and we'll use that one for the future.
Here is the website again: Lunch for Life
Now, on to Paul...Leigh has him up in FW today for a blood check and to get the MIBG isotope injected (into his port) for tomorrow's scan. Paul continues to have a sick tummy, deal with diarrhea and with pain in areas of this body (mostly in his leg, groin area). Please pray against these bothersome things. On a good note, he is feeling pretty good today, and his pain seems less (with less meds). I don't know what to make of this pain, and I am interested to see what light the MIBG will shed on things. I am almost convinced that Paul is having some kind of auto-immune response again (like after 3F8) that causes rheumatoid-like pain in certain areas. Still puzzling. Anyway, we know that we have a large group of people out there to pray continuously, and we love it!
Some of you have asked about entering Paul's code for the "Giving Tree" on the Lunch for Life website. I looked over the site, and the way I understand it is that after you make a donation, you receive a numeric code (unique to Paul) that you could then pass on to a friend to enter when he/she makes a donation. This increases the ornaments (when the code is used). So, at this point I don't have a code for Paul since I have not yet made a donation. If one of you out there that have already donated has a code, please post it on the comments area here, and we'll use that one for the future.
Here is the website again: Lunch for Life
Now, on to Paul...Leigh has him up in FW today for a blood check and to get the MIBG isotope injected (into his port) for tomorrow's scan. Paul continues to have a sick tummy, deal with diarrhea and with pain in areas of this body (mostly in his leg, groin area). Please pray against these bothersome things. On a good note, he is feeling pretty good today, and his pain seems less (with less meds). I don't know what to make of this pain, and I am interested to see what light the MIBG will shed on things. I am almost convinced that Paul is having some kind of auto-immune response again (like after 3F8) that causes rheumatoid-like pain in certain areas. Still puzzling. Anyway, we know that we have a large group of people out there to pray continuously, and we love it!

3 Comments:
Code you can use for Paul: 20887
Carrie
The code I got was 21148. Hope that helps.
Judy
Code I got on Tuesday was 20896. Continuing to pray for all of you. Sharon
Post a Comment
<< Home