Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cartoon Network world

Whit and his teacher in his speech class where he recently graduated



Paul has been in bed most of the day. He says his back is hurting, and we have been trying different meds to see if we can make him feel better. He's not in writhing pain, but he seems happy to sit in our bed, playing with his cars and watching Cartoon Network. He couldn't believe it when I told him that there was no Cartoon Network when I was a kid. Anyhow, he isn't as energetic as yesterday, but perhaps he'll feel like going to get a snow cone tonight (always an enticing treat). Tomorrow Paul has a clinic visit in FW. We know you are devoted to prayer these days on our behalf.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation, Whit, on graduating from Speech Class. That is a great picture. I continue to pray for all of you in all that is happening with Paul at the present. You continue to inspire SOOO MANY people!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home